Tuesday 29 April 2008

J.K. Rowling Issues Statement About Harry Potter Rip Off

J.K. Rowling Issues Statement About Harry Potter Rip Off





'Harry Potter' writer J.K. Rowling has issued a statement most the reasons behind the legal action she had launched, against the source of an unauthorized encyclopaedia on the mythical reality she created for her famous series. Rowling testified in a Freshly House of York courtroom on Mon (Apr 14) that, "I cerebrate it's atrocious. I think it's sloppy. I think there's very little research. This book constitutes in large quantities thieving of 17 long time of my hard work." Steven Vander Ark, the author of the disputed book – called 'Harry Potter Lexicon' – argues that the leger is allowable by law of nature due to it being for character. In a statement defending her legal actions, Rowling said: "It gives me no pleasure to lease legal action, just I am hither today because I feel very powerfully about an important event that affects everyone and non but me. If books that plagiarize other kit and boodle are permitted, authors, fans and readers stand to lose. In that location are wads of books in many languages that comment on or criticise Harry Muck around, and that's fine. Just the playscript in this case is different. It provides no analysis and near no comment. It takes far to a fault much and it offers preciously little in come back. I would but like to add that I am extremely grateful for the incredible supporting of Ravage Potter fans all over."Pic courtesy of The Daily Chain mail.